ERASMUS PLACEMENTS – Scholarship for students and graduates
What does the Erasmus placement programme offer?
- Scholarship: 350.00 EUR per month
- Organisational supports during preparation and undertaking of internship abroad
- Online support for during the undertaking of internship abroad, training in intercultural competence and key qualifications.
- Access to the alumni forum interns on the Net, with tips and information provided by former trainees regarding the search of accommodation, internship and life abroad during internship etc.
- Participation certificate
Application terms and conditions
Please consult the contact person of TU Darmstadt before application and clarify outstanding issues.
- Without an internship position: at least three month prior to the planned commencement of internship.
- With an internship position: at least one month prior to the planned commencement of internship.
Requirements upon participation in the programme
- You must be registered as a full-time student at TU Darmstadt.
- The internship must be carried out on a full-time basis within the scope of the studies.
- The duration of the internship abroad must be at least three months long and must not exceed a maximum of twelve months.
- For graduates: the duration of the internship must be at least two months long and must not exceed a maximum of six months.
- Internships at the EU institutions, embassies and diplomatic missions of students' own nationalities will not be sponsored.
- Erasmus travel allowances for German institutes will only be granted to registered students with citizenships of participant countries, in which they have a place of residence, or are officially recognised as refugees, stateless or permanent residents.
- Participants from the third countries (countries not participating in Erasmus) can only take part in the scholarship if provided they complete their studies.
- Exchange students cannot take part in the programme.
Erasmus participant countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the UK, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.