BE-AM is a symposium and exhibition that brings together experts in 3d printing and Additive Manufacturing from industry, academia, design and architecture. It is a platform to share and discuss ideas, projects and technologies. The event is hosted by the Formnext, and organized by Prof. Ulrich Knaack, and Prof. Oliver Tessmann from the Technical University Darmstadt
The symposium takes on Wednesday the 11th of November 2020, from 11:00 – 17:30 ECT with four sessions, video project presentations, and a roundtable discussion for all participants of BE-AM 2020.
We are happy to announce our speakers for this year's event!
- Dr. Wilson Ricardo Leal da Silva – Teknologisk Institut
- Tim Brodesser & Adam Rumjahn – Twente Additive Manufacturing
- Inés Ariza – Gramazio & Kohler Research, ETH Zurich
- Prof. C.M. Hein – TU Delft
- Prof. Philip F. Yuan – Tongji University
- Mitch Lewandowski – Branch Technology
- Dr. Chiara Manfletti – European Space Agency
- Sandy Curth – MIT Architecture