ERASMUS+ is an exchange network to which a large number of European universities and also some Turkish universities belong and in which 1.5 million students have already participated. A list of current exchange places for students of the Department of Architecture can be found at the end of this website.
The (opens in new tab) provides detailed information on scheduling, requirements, application and recognition procedures. In addition, the information brochure »Go out!« offers a general insight into the ERASMUS+ programme. website of TU Darmstadts’s International Department
The application is made one year in advance at the International Office of the Department of Architecture. Exchange places are allocated for the entire academic year at the beginning of the year (January / February). The application deadline is November 30. A second application round for summer semesters is possible in May.
- Printout of the online application for a stay in a European and/or non-European country (three universities)
- (opens in new tab)Attachment to the application form by FB15
- transcript of records (printout from TUCaN)
- Letter of motivation in German (one page)
- Information and proof of language skills
- Confirmation of participation in the (completed application form) Buddy Programme
- Curriculum vitae
- Portfolio with at least three projects / drawings (max. DIN A3)
Recognition of Credits
The awarding of credits at the Department of Architecture consists of the (opens in new tab) of the work done abroad as well as the presentation of the experiences abroad in a short lecture at the “International Evening”. In addition, exchange students undertake to write an experience report after completing their stay abroad, in which they describe their personal experiences abroad with regard to the country, the city and the partner university. Interested parties can view past reports on the individual partner universities in the following list of partner universities. individual recognition