Master of Science Architecture
- 4 semesters
- Main focus on building construction and urban design
- Consecutive to the Bachelor of Science Architecture.
- A requirement when applying for this degree is the successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in architecture (at a technical college or university) that lasted a minimum of six semesters as well as a successfully completed portfolio examination.
- For students with non-German entrance qualification: German language certificate C1
Bachelor of Education Building Technology
- The Department of Architecture at TU Darmstadt offers commercial and technical training in the subject of “building technology” for teaching students at vocational schools.
- 6 semesters
- Prerequisite is a completed apprenticeship or work experience (min. 52 weeks) in the construction sector.
- Qualifies students to a consecutive Master's degree for vocational school teachers (Master of Education), the focus of which is the so-called teaching subject
Master International Cooperation and Urban Development
M.Sc. Energy Science and Engineering
Since the winter semester 2012/2013, TU Darmstadt has offered a Master’s degree in Energy Science and Engineering – interdisciplinary, unique, and innovative!
Students can specialise on the theme of energy in this interdisciplinary degree. This includes both the generation of renewable energies and also themes such as the efficient use of conventional energy sources. The degree also focuses on social science issues. Eight departments at TU Darmstadt – including the Department of Architecture – were involved in the development of this degree. The university has thus expanded its range of courses to include an innovative and future-oriented degree that is not only highly attractive to students but also unique in this form in Germany.